WHY IS THERE A PORN BLOG ON MY FOLLOWING LIST >_>
NSFW blogs followed me before but this is the first time I saw one on my following list. Maybe I just accidentally followed it (NSFW post do appear in my dash even with filters) but I was just worried it was a virus but guess I’m safe for now.
I also got the “Do you want more followers” message a few times this week and one time my account logged off suddenly so I was paranoid.
001 | Send me a fandom and I will tell you my:
- Favorite character: Tifa Lockhart, Zack Fair
- Least Favorite character: Sephiroth I guess
- 5 Favorite ships (canon or non-canon): Cloti, Zerith, Tserith, Chera, Flowerspike
- Character I find most attractive: Zack Fair
- Character I would marry: Tseng?
- Character I would be best friends with: Zack Fair
- a random thought: I still can’t copy Aerith’s hair
- An unpopular opinion: Flowerspike might be intense and true but it lacks time to develop depth as much as Cloti
- my canon OTP: Cloti
- Non-canon OTP: Tserith?
- most badass character: Tifa Lockhart for me
- pairing I am not a fan of: Any pedo ship, Barrifa
- character I feel the writers screwed up (in one way or another): Aerith- her portrayals can be defended as different time periods but it’s still inconsistent
- favourite friendship: Cloud and Zack
- character I want to adopt or be adopted by: I want to adopt Red XIII, I want to be adopted by Angeal I guess (but if he’s 25 he’s tooooo young to be my dad)
Disagreeing is one thing, but it really mystifies me that you can downplay Mako’s role in Book 1 that much. True, it was rather pointless—he did little to nothing of import that didn’t involve other characters being undermined on his behalf—but it was hugely overblown and took center stage to the detriment of the primary plot. (1)
And no one connected the circumstances under which he scalded Bolin to Asami at all. All that they said was that Bo called him out. (Yes, Bo was kind of getting a swelled head at that point. The fact remains was that the context was him calling Mako out for having rudely brushed him off in the previous episode. And the fact remains that Mako scalded him and the narrative brushed it off.) (2)
1. The thing is that the thing that I bolded just isn’t true for everyone and I can’t consider it as a fact. I don’t know, maybe because I watched all episodes almost in one sitting rather than analyze an episode weekly. I saw you tagged it “double standards” but I’ve just come to dislike Mako more after reading posts and essays, not during my viewing, even in my repeats.
So not everyone sees Mako’s part in Book 1 as center stage, and just because I wasn’t distracted enough to the point that I loathe him like other fans it doesn’t mean I am using double standards.
2. I may have misunderstood the post so that may be my error, but I did get the impression the scalding was because of Asami due to the way the paragraph was constructed. Still, I’m surprised that it’s a apparently something important, I considered it just similar to Toph’s sending of Sokka or Katara to the air when annoyed, but since there’s other perspective about it I’ll consider that as well.